PROJECT: Toyota Office Campus – Texas
CONTRACT TYPE: Negotiated (12.9 Million)
SCOPE: Project included new office building and manufacturing plant on Toyota Tundra campus.
- Submitted change orders and pay application to owner.
- Detailed estimating, buy-out, wrote and issued contracts.
- Reviewed design and establish design document release dates.
PROJECT: Alltel Stadium Renovation Project – Florida
CONTRACT TYPE: Negotiated Bid (40 Million)
SCOPE: Renovation of the NFL’S Jacksonville Jaguars Alltel Stadium south end zone for Super bowl XXXIX; featuring the new Bud Zone and Terrace Club Suite which included terrazzo flooring, radius columns, the hull of a speed boat, wind sails, and other high end features.
- Entirely responsible for the design and construction of the south end zone field tunnel (drilled piers).
- Buyout of decorative hand and protective glass hand rails.
- Quality assurance of rebar and waterproofing requirements.
- Rebar shop drawings review.
- Ordering and tracking all structural steel for the entire project.
- Project closeout that included tracking of +3,000 punchlist items.
PROJECT: General Electric Learning Center – Ohio
CONTRACT TYPE: Negotiated Bid (17 Million)
SCOPE: Project included new tilt-up concrete for office building and the renovation of an existing warehouse to install a 200k sf. cooler for Pepsi / Tropicana. This project also included an ammonia refrigeration system, built up flooring systems and CMU machine room with blowout panels.
- Reviewed seismic calculations and design drawings.
- Managed design team.
- Detailed estimating.
- Budget set up and scope buyout.
- Wrote contracts, major purchase orders.
- Approved subcontractor pay applications and miscellaneous invoices.
PROJECT: Alcatel Office Building – New York
CONTRACT TYPE: Hard Bid (14 Million)
SCOPE: Tilt up concrete office structure 25,000 SF
- Tracking delivery dates for all major equipment.
- Created templates for weather delays and lost time accidents and safety infractions.
- Project close out (punch list items and as built drawings and final waiver).
- Owner’s training / Operation and Maintenance manuals submission.
PROJECT: NYC High School – New York
SCOPE: Project Engineer New York City School Construction Authority
- Produce construction documents.
- Assisted engineers with AutoCAD technical problems.
- As field Engineer, conducted take offs, attended meetings, composed meeting minutes and processed submittals.
See Our Work